Don’t miss our free webinars: Inline Sample Preparation in IC October 25th, 2017 and Fast & Robust Water Determination with NIR spectroscopy November 8th 2017.
Inline Sample Preparation in IC
Learn how inline sample preparation can help you to deal with matrix components that interfere with your ion chromatography analyses. In addition, inline sample preparation can make your analyses faster, more cost-effective, and more accurate.
Metrohm presents a IC webinar hosted by G.I.T. Laboratory Journal that shows the principles and capabilities of various inline sample preparation techniques and some application examples that use these techniques.
Save the date! The IC webinar will take place on
October 25th, 2017 from 19:00 to 20:00 (7:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
Fast and Robust Water Determination with NIR spectroscopy
Sign up for free NIR webinar and learn more about:
- Optimized moisture analysis of personal care products and cosmetics
- The benefits of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy in conjunction with Karl Fischer titration for water analysis
- The basics of chemometric method development and robustness testing
- Routine analysis performed at different sites using the network capabilities of the Vision Air Pharma software
Save the date! The NIR webinar will take place on
- November 8th, 2017 from 20:00 to 21:00 (8:00 pm to 9:00 pm )
For more information and registration please follow the links in the box below.