- Myanmar national, male or female, aged 23-30 years
- Bachelor degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related field
- Assertive open-minded personality, enjoying customer contact in Myanmar
- Experience in sales and marketing or analysis with analytical laboratory equipment is an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skill, efficient and effective work attitude
- Initiative personality, adapting to change easily, skilled in teamwork and collaboration, service minded
- Competence in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent command in English and computer literacy
- Able to work with foreigner nationals
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to carry high responsibility
- Must be able to travel abroad and upcountry
- Residents of Yangon will be given priority consideration
- As our Corporate Operation Support in Yangon you will be our contact with customers in Myanmar, including Government, private companies and local distributors.
- You will coordinate service, maintenance and installations with our customers in Myanmar and our regional headquarters in Bangkok.
- You will travel to customer sites within Myanmar and provide onsite support where needed.
- You create and initiate all necessary activities and oversee them in accordance to the company’s budgets.
- You analyse, forecast, summarize and report monthly sales and service activities and results to management via our CRM system.
- You execute the company’s support, services, sales and marketing action plans in Myanmar.
- You professionally manage projects, appointment schedules, visiting plans and all other company’s activities in Myanmar.
- You coordinate our projects in Myanmar internally with our teams and with our suppliers.
- You develop and implement adequate strategies to the benefit our clients in Myanmar within the company’s guidelines and sales targets.
- You will be working in our office in the city center of Yangon.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply person at our office in Bangkok or to send their application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, including transcript, expected salary and recent photo to: [email protected]