- Thai national, male or female, age 23-30 years
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry
- Excellent command of English and computer literacy
- Good judgment, good interpersonal and negotiation skills with strong sense of teamwork and a service mind
- Experience in operating, evaluating and maintaining Liquid Chromatography techniques is an advantage
- Own transportation is essential, must be able to travel up-country occasionally
- As Product Specialist Ion Chromatography you provide professional product support to our Ion Chromatography customers within a limited time frame.
- You create and initiate all necessary product support activities and oversee them in accordance to the company’s budgets.
- You analyse, forecast, summarize and report sales and marketing activities and results to management.
- You execute the company’s sales and marketing action plans.
- You excel at managing and coordinating projects internally within your own team and with our other departments.
- You develop and maintain adequate sales and marketing strategies to the benefit our clients within the company’s sales targets.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply person at our office in Bangkok or to send their application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, including transcript, expected salary and recent photo to: [email protected]