- Thai national, male or female, age 23-30 years
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering or related fields
- Fluency in reading and writing English
- Experience in servicing scientific appliances or electronic devices is an advantage
- Personal vehicle is an advantage
- Ability to work upcountry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working efficiently and effectively
- Initiative personality, adapting to change easily, skilled in teamwork and collaboration
- Talented in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Service minded
- As Service Engineer your task is to test, repair and maintain instruments and solve arising issues with customer installations.
- You create and initiate all necessary service activities and oversee them in accordance to the company’s budgets.
- You analyse, forecast, summarize and report the service department’s activities and results to management.
- You execute the company’s service action plans.
- You maintain the excellent reputation of the company’s service performance.
- You excel at managing and coordinating projects internally within your own team and with our other departments.
- You develop and maintain adequate service strategies to the benefit our clients within the company’s service goals.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply person at our office in Bangkok or to send their application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, including transcript, expected salary and recent photo to: [email protected]