Environmental laboratories, have your cake and eat it, too! We present ways how you can increase productivity and overall cost-benefit of your ion chromatography workflow considerably – and stay within the constraints of regulatory methods.
Key learning objectives:
- Most economical way to stay in regulatory & method compliance
- Understand the method requirements and ways to optimize workflow to improve productivity
- Discover how Brian Bellefeuille from East Bay Municipal Utility District approaches regulatory requirements
Who should attend?
- Chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical refinery, polymer, food, electro plating, paper & pulp, and other industrial users performing wastewater discharge monitoring
- Municipal water utilities performing drinking water, wastewater, and storm water management
- Contract labs performing water analysis as per EPA methods
- Those who want to learn IC applications for environmental compliance and monitoring
Save the date: 18 September 2019, 2.00 pm, Bangkok
Speaker: Mr Rapat Boonpong, Ion Chromatography Product Manager, Metrohm Siam Ltd.
Register for the webinar > Click here