Titration is …
- One of the oldest analytical methods
- Based on chemical reaction
- Determination of the volume of a standard solution (titrant)
- Standard solution contains a defined number of molecules
- Measuring volume = counting molecules
“ TITRATION MEANS COUNTING! ”
- Titration is a quantitative method which does not require instrument or method specific calibration (“absolute” method).
- Titration is simple and cost effective.
- Titration is a universal method – from inorganic ions to complex organic molecules.
- Titration provides correct results with a reproducibility less than 1%.
- Titration is easy to automate: increase reproducibility and reduce “human errors“
Do you have these Titration problems?
- Wrong results?
- Poor reproducibility?
- No titration curve at all?
If your answer is “Yes” , please don’t hesitate to join this webinar!
Save the date : 12 Dec 2019, 2.00 pm, Bangkok
Speaker : Mr. Surendiran Annamalai, Sr. Application Chemist, Metrohm India.
Register for the webinar > Click here